Subject: Re: who broke my .tools on Solaris? :) (databases/db)
To: Johnny C. Lam <jlam@NetBSD.org>
From: Charlie Allom <charlie@rubberduck.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/10/2004 12:09:08
--Apple-Mail-3--716099289

On 09/02/2004, at 5:09 PM, Johnny C. Lam wrote:

> I've committed a change to devel/libtool-base that should solve this
> problem.  Please update your pkgsrc, try again, and let me know the
> result.

Johnny,

checking whether we are cross compiling... yes
checking for suffix of executables... configure: error: cannot compute
suffix of executables: cannot compile and link
See `config.log' for more details.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
bmake: stopped in /usr/src/pkgsrc/devel/libtool-base

Things aren't looking good :)

   C.
--
  charlie@rubberduck.com - Melbourne, Australia