Subject: gnucash issues
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Chris Gilbert <chris@dokein.co.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/07/2004 03:10:27
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to why gnucash issues
lots of warnings when running, I believe they effect functionality, but
i gave up trying to use gnucash when it was updated 1.8.x.  Eg open up
Actions->Scheduled Transactions->Scheduled Transactions Editor, hit the
New button, and it spits out:

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'gnc_split_reg_expand_trans_menu_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'gnc_split_reg_jump_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'gnc_split_reg_sort_desc_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'gnc_split_reg_sort_notes_cb'.

** WARNING **: could not find signal handler
'gnc_split_reg_paste_trans_cb'.

etc.

Does anyone have any ideas where to start looking?  Searching around
shows messages from a year or so back that indicate a new libtool is
needed.  I've updated and rebuilt everything with the latest pkgsrc, so
I have libtool 1.5.2.

Thanks,
Chris