Subject: Re: clamav-milter under CURRENT
To: David Ferlier <david@netbsd-fr.org>
From: None <cube@cubidou.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/29/2004 18:31:45
On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 06:24:56PM +0100, David Ferlier wrote:

> > Thanks a lot you guys for having a look, I really appreciate.
> > Now, would you also consider writing an rc script for clamd+clamav-milter ? If
> > you're not, maybe I could write one and send it too you so you could include
> > it in pkgsrc...
> > Thanks.
>
> cube@netbsd.org will commit (or already has commited) a patch
> to update to 0.65. I'll surely take a look at clamav-milter issues tonight.

I could make a rc.d script for clamd, but i have no idea how the milter thing
works.  Does it involve a daemon to be launched, too?  If so, should
clamav-milter be launched with clamd altogether, from the same rc.d script
(through an option, of course), or should there be two rc.d scripts?

Quentin Garnier.