Subject: Re: openoffice-linux testers needed
To: Hubert Feyrer <hubert@feyrer.de>
From: Michael Rauch <mrauch@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/26/2004 13:42:53
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2004 at 01:24:49PM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Michael Rauch wrote:
> > I've updated the package in pkgsrc and it works fine on my computer both
> > under 1.6.2_RC3 and current from Dec 7. As usual, if you have any problems,
> > please report them via send-pr.
>
> What suse_gtk(?) pkg do you run? OO starts up fine, but after a bit of
> playing, I get:
>
> /usr/pkg/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/program/crash_report.bin: error while loading
> shared libraries: libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No
> such file or directory

none. This message is from the crash reporter, which is invoked after the
program has reveived a fatal signal (SIGSEGV, SIGABRT, etc). (With the crash
reporter you can send the stacktrace and additional information back to a
database in the project.) The OpenOffice.org binary itself doesn't need gtk.
(And SUSE 7.3, which our emulation is based on, doesn't have a gtk2
package.)

Is this the only error message you see?

Michael