Subject: Re: problems configuring audio/mpg321
To: Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de>
From: Quentin Garnier <netbsd@quatriemek.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/25/2004 00:02:53
Le Sat, 24 Jan 2004 23:20:15 +0100 (CET)
Georg Schwarz a ecrit :
> > > Why does it transorm away this argument?
> >
> > That's the whole point of buildlink.
>
> hmmm. I definitely need that -L/usr/local/pkg/lib argument here...

Right, I missed the pkg part.

> Why does buildlink think I would not?

Because mpg321 doesn't depend on libz in any way, according to the
buildlink inclusions.

And it's true that it actually depends on it.  That's the bug, then.  I'll
look into this.

"Feels like I'm fiddling while Rome is burning down.
Should I lay my fiddle down and take a rifle from the ground ?"
Leigh Nash/Sixpence None The Richer, Paralyzed, Divine Discontents, 2002.