Subject: Re: hard-coded -O3 in audio/flac (and probably elsewhere)
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/24/2004 11:55:51
--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

Georg Schwarz <geos@epost.de> wrote:
> > I'm not sure, but I believe that USE_MIPSPRO implies IRIX.  That is, I
> > don't know if/that SGI provides the MIPSPro Compilers for any other
> > operating system -- unless they offer it on their Linux version, but I
> > don't think so.
>=20
> and even if they did it would most like be a good idea to apply these
> patches as well.

Yes, but my point was that we can probably replace

=2Eif defined(USE_MIPSPRO) && (${OPSYS} =3D=3D "IRIX")

with

=2Eif defined(USE_MIPSPRO)

(Not only in this instance but pkgsrc-wide, I guess.)

-Jan

--=20
"Ford," he said, "you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU

--azLHFNyN32YCQGCU--