Subject: paralell/glunix interaction during build
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org, root@garbled.net>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/17/2004 16:58:16
Any reasons this package is so interactive while building?

I'd suggest removing this interactive facility, and place that information
in MESSAGE file, because such interaction during build doesn't seem okay.

Everyone agree? If so, I'll PR some patches for this.

Demo:

%cd /usr/pkgsrc/parallel/glunix/
%bmake fetch
[...]
LESDIR=/usr/pkgsrc/parallel/glunix/files  _PKGSRCDIR=/usr/pkgsrc
DEPENDS="user>=20000313:../../sysutils/user perl>=5.0:../../lang/perl5"
PREFIX=/usr/pkg LOCALBASE=/usr/pkg X11BASE=/usr/X11R6 /bin/sh
/usr/pkgsrc/parallel/glunix/scripts/pre-fetch

The authors of glunix would like to keep track of
who their user community is.  They promise that the
information obtained will not be used for marketing
of any kind.

Please enter your Name: