Subject: changes to default bonobo-activation-sysconfig paths ?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/13/2004 22:34:10
all:

pkgsrc/devel/libbonobo/ installs an example config in
$PREFIX/${PKG_SYSCONFDIR}/bonobo-activation-config.xml

...the bonobo-activation *always* looks in it's
$PREFIX/lib/bonobo/servers by default, but some of our pkgsrc entries
put *.server files in $X11BASE/lib/bonobo/servers instead.  We should
probably modify bonobo-* to look there as well (either patch the stock
config we install or hard-pound it into the binary)

..this bit me with the latest mail/evolution/ upgrades.  Has to be:

% /usr/pkg/sbin/bonobo-activation-sysconf --display-directories
Bonobo-activation configuration file contains:
    /usr/pkg/lib/bonobo/servers/
    /usr/X11R6/lib/bonobo/servers/

...mmm, GNOME APIs.

thx,