Subject: Re: moving gimp, MozillaFirebird, nmapfe, icewm-gnome to gtk2
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/11/2004 07:52:13
Soren Jacobsen [Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 11:46:04PM -0800]:
> > BTW Slashdot reported availability of next stable Gimp (v. 2.0)
>
> No...

Ah, as a typical /. reader, I don't really read those articles :)

> What they may have reported (I don't read Slashdot) is the availability
> of the first pre-release of 2.0.  I plan on updating gimp-current to
> 2.0pre1 in the near future (but I won't cry if someone beats me to it).

IMVHO Gimp 2 is quite different than Gimp 1. As it is widely used program, I
suggest keeping Gimp 1 around for a while, even if its Gtk 1...

--
Michal Pasternak :: http://pasternak.w.lub.pl :: http://winsrc.sf.net
::don't use MySQL::details on http://sql-info.de/mysql/gotchas.html::