Subject: Re: User's guide to pkgviews (experimental!)
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: James K. Lowden <jklowden@schemamania.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/07/2004 20:21:09
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 12:08:55 +0100 (CET), Daniel de Kok
<daniel@evilbsd.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jan 2004, James K. Lowden wrote:
> > The Makefile and perl code are in the same directory.  The SGML could
> > use some hand editing....
>
> I can have a look at it, correct the SGML and convert it to XML if you
> like...

You're completely welcome to do anything with it you like.  I would like
to see pkgsrc/pkgviews documentation be in DocBook, but that's feasible
only if (in this case) Johnny wants to maintain it in that form.

My Perl hack was just a proof of concept; I find it much easier to read
than a text file.

--jkl