Subject: Re: graphics/gdk-pixbuf can't find build problem
To: Chuck Cranor <chuck@ece.cmu.edu>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.unixbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/06/2004 20:42:27
On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:26:24 -0500
Chuck Cranor <chuck@ece.cmu.edu> wrote:

> hi-
>
>      i have a fresh system i'm trying to build up with -current and
> a newly updated pkgsrc.  graphics/gdk-pixbuf won't compile:

> In file included from gdk-pixbuf.c:30:
> gdk-pixbuf.h:29:21: gdk/gdk.h: No such file or directory

Do you have installed gtk in ${X11BASE}?
I had some strange problems when gtk was installed without xpkgwedge, later when
already had installed xpkgwedge, dependents packages did fail complaining about
missing headers, perhaps that's the problem.

What's the output for make show-var VARNAME=CFLAGS ?

And gtk-config --libs?

--
Juan RP <juan AT xtraeme DOT unixbsd DOT org>