Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: Thomas Klausner <wiz@NetBSD.org>
From: Rene Hexel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 01/05/2004 07:14:03
On 05/01/2004, at 1:03 AM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> If the fix was critical for i386, I don't think I would
> see you arguing here, would I?
Yes, you definitely would see me argue here in exactly
the same fashion. The difference is that I want to have
a choice *when* I update my packages rather than being
forced to do this immediately after cvsupdate even if
there is no technical necessity.
Even if tiff-3.5.5 did not work at all on i386, I
could still make a decision of doing some pkgsrc work
first (when I have the time) and only then start the
update (when I can do some other work and leave my