Subject: Re: elinks 0.9
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+tech-pkg@bjan.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/04/2004 00:16:53
On Sun, Jan 04, 2004 at 07:09:24AM +0100, Michal Pasternak wrote:
> Soren Jacobsen [Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 10:42:34PM -0800]:
> As it seems to be important feature, it could be enabled unconditionally,
> but OTOH people who need such lightweight browsers could use them on
> really-low-RAM systems, where every byte does count (and availability of
> binary packages is important).

If you need a really-low RAM browser, you probably shouldn't use
elinks in the first place (use links). But I don't think that there
are many people using 8MB 386's for their web browsing machines.

I'll import it to -wip and see how hard the conditional is.
--
Bruce J.A. Nourish <bjan+public@bjan.net> http://bjan.freeshell.org