Subject: Re: Moving teTeX2 to teTeX
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@bsd.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/24/2003 11:49:08
>I'm going to rename the teTeX2* packages to teTeX.  Is it there any interest
>in keeping the 1.x version around?  If so, I'll readd it as teTeX1*.  May I
>ask _why_ do you need the older version?

I don't care for the old version and don't mind losing it.
However, I don't understand why you have to rename the teTeX2 package.
I'm tired of having to chase down the package directory of the day for
the software that I keep installed on my systems.  Gratitiously renaming
packages is just a way of screwing over other people.

--chris