Subject: Re: xmms and libtool related question
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ben Collver <collver1@comcast.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/21/2003 19:20:28
On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 07:09:21PM -0800, Ben Collver wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 06:58:11PM -0800, Ben Collver wrote:
> > I installed and read the libtool info, and now I am guessing configure.in
> > needs AC_LIBTOOL_CXX.  So I'll test that next.
>
> This didn't help a whole lot, I guess the info page may be out of date.

I uncommented the LIBTOOL_OVERRIDE in the Makefile, and added -lgcc_pic,
and now the shared library libmodplugxmms.so builds without error.
http://backyard.homeunix.net:8080/~ben/pkgsrc/xmms-modplug-build4.txt

However I get the same error message when starting xmms.

$ xmms
/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: Undefined PLT symbol "_Unwind_GetIP" (symnum = 115)

Ben
--
A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.