Subject: Re: skey on Solaris
To: Chris Gilbert <chris@dokein.co.uk>
From: Dima Veselov <kab00m@lich.phys.spbu.ru>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/21/2003 17:41:36
On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 08:26:37PM +0000, Chris Gilbert wrote:

> > > Building skey on my Solaris 9/i386 system I got this error:
> > >
> > > creating config.h
> > > ===> Building for skey-1.1.5
> > > ld.so.1: /usr/pkg/bin/gmake: fatal: libucb.so.1: open failed: No
> > > such file or directory*** Error code 137
> >
> > your gmake was linked against libucb for some reason, but without the
> > appropriate rpath.
> >
> > > Stop.
> > > bmake: stopped in /net/skel/export/cfarm/pkgsrc/security/skey
> > >
> > > libucb.so.1 present in /usr/ucblib, but as I assume there should be
> > > no need in this old library?
> >
> > there might be a way to force devel/gmake to ignore libucb. if not, we
> > probably want to add /usr/ucblib to the rpath.
>
> I suspect that the wrong ld is first in the path.  The wrong one being
> in /usr/ucb (or something akin to that)

Thanks, I was to reinstall gmake and libiconv packages, so now they do not want
libucb any more.

Thanks! And thanks to all NetBSD developers for the NetBSD and pkgsrc particulary!

Now I have another problem - after this operations building of samba hangs during
configure on the "checking for fcntl locking..." string, have any ideas?

By the way - openssh do not crashes anymore on Solaris 8/sparc :-) Thanks for person,
who responsible for this fix - it was very needed.

--
Sincerelly yours