Subject: Re: mysql 4
To: None <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
From: None <adrianp@stindustries.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/11/2003 14:33:15
I just commited the patches in the last @24 hours to take mysql to 4.0.16
in pkgsrc-wip.  There is now an extra issue with -current in that it does
not build which was not present in the previous versions.  The issue with
it not shutting down correctly on current I last tested on 1.6U.

It quite happily builds and runs for me under 1.6.x and has for quite a
while.

It would be really good to see this in pkgsrc.

Adrian.