Subject: Re: amanda-dev-client broken on 64bit sparc platforms
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Gert Doering <gert@greenie.muc.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/05/2003 10:59:49
Hi,

sorry to followup on my own posting, but I missed another place in the
code that has the same issue.

>     size_t addrlen;
>     addrlen = sizeof(struct sockaddr_in);
>     size = recvfrom(sock, dgram->data, MAX_DGRAM, 0,
>                     (struct sockaddr *)fromaddr, &addrlen);

client-src/stream.c has (stream_server(), about line 40):

    size_t len;

    /* find out what port was actually used */

    len = sizeof(server);
    if(getsockname(server_socket, (struct sockaddr *)&server, &len) == -1)

and this should, of course, also be "socklen_t len".

With my first change, "amcheck" runs through, but to actually succeed an
"amdump", you need both fixes.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             gert@greenie.muc.de