Subject: Re: htdig-3.1.6 doesn't build
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/04/2003 16:05:44
On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:25:13PM -0600, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> > > I also tried with -Wno-deprecated as recommended in the htdig FAQ (since
> > > I'm using gcc 3.3.2), but it didn't help. Any clues?
>
> Where were you adding it? I just committed a change that lets it
> build for me, on current as of November 19; without, it wouldn't
> even configure.

I tried

CONFIGURE_ENV+= CXXFLAGS=-Wno-deprecated CPPFLAGS=-Wno-deprecated

and

CXXFLAGS+=	-Wno-deprecated
CPPFLAGS+=	-Wno-deprecated

but neither worked. The latter is nearly the same as the change
you committed, so I'm wondering what's wrong with my configuration.

Jun-Young

--
Bang Jun-Young <junyoung@NetBSD.org>