Subject: broken pckages
To: tech-pkg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: mouss <email@example.com>
Date: 12/01/2003 00:00:44
I'm having problems with some packages. not clear whether these problems
are related to the updating to -current (though some are probably).
So my questions are:
- Is this normal?
- Is there something I can do about? (be it config/... or dev)
- Am I the only one getting into this?
- mozilla-bin stopped working after I upgraded my system.
- I can't build mozilla-stable:
* the default build breaks because of errors seemingly due due to
gcc3 (eventhoug I don't have USE_GCC3). forcing gcc 2.95 removes these
but doesn't solve the problem.
After installing evolution from pkgsrc, I got problems using it.
Starting evolution says: "cannot initialize the ximian evolution shell:
configuration database not found". Starting evolution-mail says: "error
detected by libpthread: invalid mutex".
I can no more build qt3/kde3.
thanks in advance,