Subject: Re: libtool update?
To: Eric Haszlakiewicz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Nick Hudson <email@example.com>
Date: 11/27/2003 07:52:56
On Wednesday 26 November 2003 9:59 pm, Eric Haszlakiewicz wrote:
> Is anyone planning on updating libtool to 1.5 at any point?
> I've got about half of the work done (enough to get it working
> for me), but I'm not really sure what to do with a few of the
> changes that are in the current set of patches.
Yes. I'm quite close now.
> The libtool-1.5.tar.gz file isn't on the official gnu ftp site
> due to the ftp site maintainers dragging their feet. (According to
> Gary Vaughan he verified the checksum and told them months ago)
> Do we have to wait for them to get their act together, or can we drop
> the file on (e.g.) ftp.netbsd.org?
I was going to ask for a 1.5.1 release after I send back my fixes. If it isn't
forthcoming I'll produce a tarball myself.