Subject: Re: trouble compiling gcc3 on IRIX64 6.5.20m
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Cresawn <cresawn@chass.utoronto.ca>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/24/2003 22:19:20
Jan,

The compilation of gcc3 failed at the same point as before.

  fibheap.c: In function fibheap_delete_node':
  fibheap.c:285: error: LONG_MIN' undeclared (first use in this function)
  fibheap.c:285: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
  fibheap.c:285: error: for each function it appears in.)

I am going to modify the source as Michal Pasternak suggested though
for some reason I was not expecting to have so much trouble with
compiling gcc3.  Perhaps I am naive but I was hoping pkgsrc would work
as well as it does on NetBSD.  I'll post later after my next attempt.

Ryan