Subject: Re: checksum errors
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/24/2003 16:06:22
--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

Knappe@tu-harburg.de wrote:
> On Mon, 24 Nov 2003, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > > What should I do in this specific case?
> >
> > Try upgrading your pkgsrc and try again.
>=20
> Well, the overall pkgsrc is about 2 days old and the MesaLib
> directory is just some minutes old. And I don't think that a checksum
> error can be caused by files outside the MesaLib directory.
> Or I'm wrong in this.

Actually, you are.  graphics/Mesa/Makefile.common is included by
graphics/Mesa*/Makefile and graphics/glu*/Makefile.  In this case, the
common Makefile specifies a different distfile location, so unless all
these directories are up to date you're bound to run into problems if
you try to build either.

-Jan

--=20
DON'T PANIC!