Subject: Re: gcc 2.95.3 issue
To: Sean Davis <dive@endersgame.net>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/23/2003 12:06:57
Sean Davis wrote:
> dive@eros:/usr/pkgsrc/mk % ident compiler.mk
> compiler.mk:
>      $NetBSD: compiler.mk,v 1.23 2003/11/12 13:13:43 grant Exp $
>
> The -current gcc version is not ok WRT pkgsrc, unless I need to update
> -current for the fix in compiler.mk to take effect.

Yes, you need to update your -current installation. For current,
the reported gcc version is as follows:

> gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.3.2 (NetBSD nb1 20031026)

Jaromir
-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-