Subject: Adding to MASTER_SITE_BACKUP?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/22/2003 21:33:39
Hi,

do we have some procedure for adding servers to pkgsrc MASTER_SITE_BACKUP?
I note ftp.fi.NetBSD.org become a primary backup recently.

ftp.cz.NetBSD.org contains a full package distfile mirror (synced daily
with ftp.n.o), and the machine has very good international connectivity.
Especially for Europe, obviously :)
I'd like to add ftp.cz.NetBSD.org as a secondary backup site, i.e.
after ftp.fi.n.o and before ftp.n.o.

Any reason to not do that?

Jaromir
-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-