Subject: Re: glu and MesaLib packages
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/20/2003 21:58:25

petard <> wrote:
> I've got two questions:
> 1. Does anyone who's been down this path see some way I've just shot
> myself in the foot?

Yes.  You should have updated your pkgsrc files.  We updated the Mesa*
and glu* packages just a few days ago.

> 2. Is this the right place to report these issues so they can eventually
> be fixed if needed?

Yes.  If there is a severe problem that you can reproduce and maybe even
know a fix for, it is, however, desirable for you to fill out a problem
report ( and send-pr(1)).

Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have=20
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (NetBSD)