Subject: Re: Mesa3d
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/14/2003 11:39:25
--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org> wrote:
=20
> I'm working on this.  One of the things that held me back from updating
> those packages is that oddly enough graphics/glut now creates
> libglut.so.0.0.  The previous was .so.10.1, so I really don't quite
> understand why that would be the case.

Even with USE_LIBTOOL and LIBTOOL_OVERRIDE, it will always create
libglut.so.0.0.  Looking at ltmain.sh, it seems that this is in fact
what the mainters want -- or I'm reading it wrong.

Anyway, can somebody else take a look at graphics/glut?  Or suggest what
to do about it?  We could, of course, manually rename the shlib, but
that would make future upgrades tedious.

-Jan=20

--=20
Tradition is the illusion of permanence. -- Woody Allen

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK

--/NkBOFFp2J2Af1nK--