Subject: Re: Mesa3d
To: None <>
From: Jan Schaumann <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/14/2003 11:39:25

Jan Schaumann <> wrote:
> I'm working on this.  One of the things that held me back from updating
> those packages is that oddly enough graphics/glut now creates
>  The previous was .so.10.1, so I really don't quite
> understand why that would be the case.

Even with USE_LIBTOOL and LIBTOOL_OVERRIDE, it will always create  Looking at, it seems that this is in fact
what the mainters want -- or I'm reading it wrong.

Anyway, can somebody else take a look at graphics/glut?  Or suggest what
to do about it?  We could, of course, manually rename the shlib, but
that would make future upgrades tedious.

Tradition is the illusion of permanence. -- Woody Allen

Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (NetBSD)