Subject: Re: (doh!)
To: Jeremy C. Reed <>
From: Juan RP <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/09/2003 06:09:07
On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 20:54:17 -0800 (PST)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <> wrote:
> (Or how will binary packages be provided?)

We will use a default browser for every package IMHO, in this case
mozilla will be used (moz-flash).

> But should work with any browser that uses same netscape-style plugins
> (like navigator, konqueror, and opera) and built for same operating system
> and architecture too.

True, but opera already have a specific package (www/opera-plugins). I was
missing the Netscape browser (who in the earth uses this actually ? :)

The last problem is konqueror, but I think it's not important, because konqueror
has the option to specify the plugins directory on the preferences menu :-)

> I think it would be better if was installed to one location and then use
> symlinks for each browser. So you don't have to install multiple times for
> each browser.

True, I will try to make some modifications ...

Juan Romero Pardines			<>
Noticias BSD en castellano:
El Proyecto NetBSD: