Subject: Re: Procedure for adding binary kit for Darwin 7.0?
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/31/2003 18:39:30
--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

Michael Wolfson <michael@nosflow.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>=20
> I just bootstrapped pkgsrc for MacOS X 10.3.0 (a.k.a. Darwin 7.0).  Is=20
> there any particular procedure for updating=20
> htdocs/Documentation/software/packages.html ?
>=20
> I assume it's just tar /usr/pkg and /etc/mk.conf put it in
> ~ftp/pub/NetBSD/packages/bootstrap-pkgsrc/ with an appropriate name,=20
> then update the web page.

I think you hsould use the 'mkbinarykit' shell script in the root of the
bootstrap-pkgsrc directory.  Other than that, yes, that's all that needs
to be done.  Remember to update both htdocs/Documentation/pkgsrc/ and
htdocs/Documentation/software/packages.html

-Jan

--=20
This one's tricky. You have to use imaginary numbers, like eleventeen...

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R

--kXdP64Ggrk/fb43R--