Subject: Re: bmake link errors running bootstrap-pkgsrc bootstrap twice
To: Douwe Kiela <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Valentine <mark@valentine.me.uk>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/05/2003 00:21:13
> From: "Douwe Kiela" <virtus@wanadoo.nl>
> Date: Sun 5 Oct, 2003
> Subject: Re: bmake link errors running bootstrap-pkgsrc bootstrap twice

> I think a better work around would be to run the cleanup script from
> bootstrap. That would remove all these errors.

Ah, that had skipped my attention.  I guess even a line in the README
saying to run cleanup before attempting another bootstrap would work.

Ideally the bootstrap should be robust enough not to fail regardless
of what is left over from a previous (perhaps unsuccessful) run.

		Cheers,

		Mark.

--
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."
"We're kind of stupid that way."   *munch* *munch*