Subject: updated devel/{bmake,mk-files}
To: None <>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/29/2003 11:06:42
I've updated devel/bmake to match -current make.
I've also updated devel/mk-files to include some extra's lifted
from bootstrap-pkgsrc, however I don't have access to any of the
new systems covered and would appreciate some info from those that do.

In  bootstrap-pkgsrc gets ROOT_GROUP substituted by
autoconf.  Rather than require autoconf, I just default ROOT_GROUP to
wheel in and let set an override.

For I used
ROOT_GROUP!=    sed -n /:0:/s/:.*//p /etc/group

but I'd like to hard code it where possible.  So I'd like to hear from
folk with access to any of AIX, Darwin, HP-UX, IRIX, OSF1 as to what
group 0 is called.