Subject: Nautilus and GNOME 2
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/27/2003 23:40:00
I am having some problems wih nautilus and gnome2 in general. When I run
gnome2 as the window manager it hangs when nautlius loads. When I run gnome
apps under a different window manager they go to 100 CPU then they load
after a few minutes. Once the application is open and running if I go to
any preferences option within the application it once again goes to 100
CPU.Also, no matter how I load nautilus it will go to 100 CPU and stay
there until finislly after 25 minutes or so I kill it. Any idead on what is
making it hang so bad? I am runnong a fully updated netbsd-1-6-1 branch.
All packages are up to date against pkgsrc as well. Any help would be
appreciated.