Subject: Re: pkgchk (was Re: today's openssh version 3.7)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Martin Weber <Ephaeton@gmx.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/21/2003 11:08:44
On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 10:25:34PM -0700, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Martin Weber wrote:
>
> > And again, I've once implemented a -o(rdered) option to pkgchk, which basically
> > uses tsort to sort the dependancy list so it builds each package exactly
> > once ... But it obviously wasn't good enough for netbsd. But that's what
>
> I am not sure what you mean by not good enough.

I mean I mailed it to abs, and there it disappeared without comment :p

> It sounds like a good idea and I am interested in trying it.
>
> Can you post your patch here? (Or better yet, via send-pr?)

Sorry no, a hdd failure cost me the script; maybe abs is archiving
his inbox like I do, could grovel it out. It was a modification of
a somewhat ancient version of pkg_chk though.

Furthermore I'm off the net for about a month now, else I'd say
I'd reimplement it and post it again; but I have no means of getting
it out to you atm ('tis my last day with net access) :(

-Martin