Subject: Problems with php4-zlib-4.3.3
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: TLD <tld@tld.digitalcurse.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/20/2003 21:15:48
I have just upgraded from php 4.2.3 to 4.3.3 and php4-zlib does no longer
work correctly for me:
the pages are still compressed, but there is no more the header

In other words, the browsers display plain garbage.

I didn't change the php.ini file between versions.
Disabling the zlib (zlib.output_compression = Off) works, of course
disabling the compression.

Is it just me, anybody else had this problem?
Is there a fix?

Thank you for your support :)

--
/~\ The ASCII                            TLD
\ / Ribbon Campaign     "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain