Subject: Re: mgetty package
To: Stephane Fortier <sfortier@wishbone-tech.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/19/2003 18:59:35
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Stephane Fortier wrote:

> > It's hard to see what changed... Would you mind very much pulling a
> > single patch and submitting it in a problem report?
>
> No problem.... I didn't do so because for some reason, there is no patch-af
> nor patch-ah file (I guess they were deleted at some point). So, do we keep
> the file names like that?

Over time, the patches get submitted to the author or the need for
them otherwise disappears. I prefer to keep the new patch-XX file
patching the same file as the old, so the "cvs diff" and "cvs log"
make sense. The "holes" don't bother me. That's just my own
preference, not the official policy. (I've been doing most of the
work on this particular package).

Frederick