Subject: Re: msmtp pkgsrc entry for testing
To: None <cube@cubidou.net, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/18/2003 00:23:34
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 09:07:48AM +0200, Juan RP wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:00:34 -0700
> > Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net> wrote:
> >
> > > OK. That makes sense. Thank you for the clarification. I uploaded a new
> > > tarball to:
> > >
> > > http://www.bsdjournal.net/msmtp.tar.gz
> > >
> > > I think I made the needed changes. I changed the patch slightly as well.
Any
> > > other suggestions? Thank you.
> >
> > Yeah :) the last thing, the url should to be removed from DESCR, actually
> > we have this on HOMEPAGE, otherwise should to be OK (at least in *BSD).
>
> One more last thing: the file 'msmtprc.example' should be installed in
> share/examples/msmtp.

Good point. I totally overlooked that. Thank you again for your help. I added
the following to Makefile:

post-install:
    ${INSTALL_DATA} ${WRKSRC}/msmtprc.example ${EGDIR}

${EGDIR} is set with the following:

EGDIR= ${PREFIX}/share/examples

How does that look. Once again an updated tarball is at the link above. I think
that should be it. Thank you again.

Bryan