Subject: Re: msmtp pkgsrc entry for testing
To: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.UnixBSD.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/18/2003 00:13:54
> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 00:00:34 -0700
> Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net> wrote:
>
> > OK. That makes sense. Thank you for the clarification. I uploaded a new
> > tarball to:
> >
> > http://www.bsdjournal.net/msmtp.tar.gz
> >
> > I think I made the needed changes. I changed the patch slightly as well. Any
> > other suggestions? Thank you.
>
> Yeah :) the last thing, the url should to be removed from DESCR, actually
> we have this on HOMEPAGE, otherwise should to be OK (at least in *BSD).

Thank you so much for your help. I fixed that issue as well. I think I will
submit a pr.

I do have one other question. I am the maintainer for the misc/brs package and I
want to update it to use buildlink2. Is the best way to get this changed to file
a pr or is there a better way? I do not have commit privileges or I would do it
myself. Thank you again.

Bryan