Subject: Re: msmtp pkgsrc entry for testing
To: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
From: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.UnixBSD.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/18/2003 08:16:42
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:05:50 -0700
Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net> wrote:

> Sorry about that. I forgot to include the URL. Here it is:
>
> http://www.bsdjournal.net/msmtp.tar.gz
>
> I just put together a pkgsrc entry for msmtp, a SMTP plugin for MUAs. Could
> some of you take a look at it and see if it seems to work for you or at least
> build?. Thank you.

It's ok this package, but you should to remove the line PKGNAME= ${DISTNAME},
because DISTNAME = PKGNAME, so it's redundant IMO, otherwise it should to
be ready for import to pkgsrc/pkgsrc-wip.

Compiled/installed succesful in a fresh current kernel (i386).

Cheers,
--
Juan RP <juan AT xtraeme DOT UnixBSD DOT org>