Subject: Re: "gtkdoc-fixxref: not found" gnome-libs
To: Juan RP <juan@xtraeme.UnixBSD.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/18/2003 13:39:28
On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:27:50AM +0200, Juan RP wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:12:04 +1000
> Simon Burge <simonb@wasabisystems.com> wrote:
>
> > -- Installing ./html/index.sgml
> > install: ./html/index.sgml: stat: No such file or directory
> > -- Fixing Crossreferences
> > gtkdoc-fixxref: not found
> > gmake[3]: Leaving directory
> > `/usr/obj/pkg/x11/gnome-libs/work.thoreau/gnome-libs-1.4.2/devel-docs/gnorba'
>
> I've got the same output for the install target, but it should to be installed
> fine.
>
> Err, your package fails on the install target, right ?  what's the error
> message exactly?

Nono!  All I meant was that I saw those messages flash past during
installation and wondered if they had any adverse effects.  The package
itself installed fine.

But my next message is about libglade failing to build :-(  I'll
start a separate thread for that.

Simon.
--
Simon Burge                                   <simonb@wasabisystems.com>