Subject: Re: msmtp pkgsrc entry for testing
To: None <cube@cubidou.net, tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Bryan Vyhmeister <bsd@hub3.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/17/2003 23:47:39
> Compiles fine on a -current from mid-June and (surprisingly) on Linux, though
> you
> might want to be more careful about the system it is compiled on. Remember
that
> pkgsrc is not meant only for NetBSD :-)
>
> Apart from that, be sure to add the $NetBSD$ tags in the Makefile and in the
> patch file (hint: pkglint), and setting PKGNAME to ${DISTNAME} is not
> necessary since it is the default.

Thank you for the reminder. Those issues are now fixed.

> Since it needs OpenSSL, it should be added as a dependency (through
buildlink2).

I added the following to the Makefile:

.include "../../security/openssl/buildlink2.mk"

Should that cause it to build OpenSSL? I was only able to cause OpenSSL to be
built by putting the following in the Makefile:

DEPENDS+= openssl:../../security/openssl

Should I add both of these? Thank you for your help.

Bryan