Subject: Re: Which java for mozilla plugin??
To: Nicholas Ricketts <>
From: Todd Vierling <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/17/2003 09:15:25
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Nicholas Ricketts wrote:

: I did the install but the only java plugin I see is the linux one. Is there
: a make option I have to use in /pkgsrc/wip/jdk13 to make a native java
: plugin. The install went fine under /pkgsrc/wip/jdk13 but no plugin. The
: only plugin I see in packages is the java one for the linux port of java
: not the native one. Any ideas?

In wip/jdk13/Makefile:

# Build Mozilla plugin if JDK_WITH_PLUGIN=YES

You need to set JDK_WITH_PLUGIN=YES in /etc/mk.conf.  Sorry, I probably
should have brought this to your attention sooner.

-- Todd Vierling <> <>