Subject: how to get pkg/22589 looked at or committed?
To: NetBSD Package Maintainers List <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Julian C. Dunn <lists@aquezada.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/13/2003 12:35:24
Pardon me if I'm asking a FAQ here, but generally what is the procedure
to get someone to look at a PR for a new package, and what is the
procedure for getting it committed. I submitted pr/22589 a few weeks ago
and there hasn't been any activity on it.

I've heard about pkgsrc-wip on SourceForge. Is that the generally
accepted starting point to go about submitting new packages? i.e.
getting it peer-reviewed first?

- Julian

--
[    Julian C. Dunn <jdunn@aquezada.com> * <julian@dreaming.org>    ]