Subject: poptop server
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Phil Nelson <phil@netbsd.orgt>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/06/2003 09:15:03
Hi,

   I've been trying to use net/poptop to provide a VPN server for a M$ client.
The logs show the connection to poptop and poptop starting pppd, but I've
never been able to get the M$ client successfully logged in.  I think it is a
configuration issue, but I've tried a bunch of things with no luck.

   I was wondering if someone else had successfully used poptop as a VPN
server that worked with M$ clients.  If, I'd love some help!

   (If this should have gone to the "help" list rather than tech-pkg, let me
know and I'll ship it there.)

   Thanks!

--Phil

Of course I have poptop installed on NetBSD!!