Subject: Re: pkgtools/pkg_install PLIST to use ${PKG_TOOLS_BIN} for pkg_admin
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Julien T. Letessier <mezis@free.fr>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/06/2003 10:20:42
--------------enigB4DD522320D99E7F4C95AA9B

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

> The PLIST for pkgtools/pkg_install has:
>
> @exec [ -f ${PKG_DBDIR:-/var/db/pkg}/pkgdb.byfile.db ] || pkg_admin rebuild

This reminds me, that bootstrap-pkgsrc/pkg_install doesn't call
"pkg_admin rebuild" after installing.

For now I added this to the main "bootstrap" shell script; but I guess
this should be aded to pkg_install's Makefile.

Cheers,
--
Julien T. Letessier              aim:jletessier
Graduate ENSIMAG Student         http://www.mezis.net

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail & vCards
                           - against webmail ads

Key fingerprint = F1A3 C564 09FE 07A6 0327  7474 0F9F 5594 F657 9673