Subject: Re: spambayes package
To: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: Julien T. Letessier <mezis@users.sourceforge.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/22/2003 09:29:46
--------------enigC166A754FDF243C0F93E9FEC

Michal Pasternak wrote:

> pkgsrc could be a wonderful NetBSD advocacy tool. Do you have any ideas, if
> netbsd-advocacy@ ever did some lectures about pkgsrc for Linux community? We
> could save those poor souls from creating another ,,Slackware building
> systems'' ;)

A bit OT, but:

What I can tell you for sure is that, on Solaris, pkgsrc gives us access
to the largest number of software packages... and that the Solaris admin
community showed little or no interest when we contacted various of its
members :)

Cheers,
--
Julien T. Letessier
Solarpack Project

()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail & vCards