Subject: Re: NN
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <sjg@crufty.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/18/2003 10:51:27
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:01:12 -0700 (PDT), "Simon J. Gerraty" writes:
>Unless someone can suggest a reasonable alternative I'll see if I can
>find an old version of NN (6.4 used to work ok).

nn-6.4.19 built fine and seems to work - except that there is a delay
of about a minute when moving from one group to the next.
I thought this might have related to the off_t/long changes I noticed
that pkgsrc makes so applied those patches, but after
re-generating the db, I still see the delay.  In all other respects it
works fine.

Anyone familiar with this have a clue?

Thanks
--sjg