Subject: gnome-themes
To: None <>
From: anand lalgondar <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/12/2003 14:01:35

Why gnome-themes package is not included in pkgsrc.tgz. Is it integrated in
the meta-pkgs? Is there any other method of installing the same, since it
ask for so many other packages that are already registered in the
/var/db/pkg/ directory. Is there a specific command line argument for the
make of gnome-themes.

It would be better if the gnome-themes is included in the x11 directory of

One more thing is I am not able to access the screensavers of gnome2.

Has anyone come across this situation.

Thank you for the help provided.

PS: I have installed the /usr/pkgsrc/meta-pkgs/gnome2 package.

Anand Lalgondar

It's raining movies. Bollywood is flooded. August has