Subject: Re: Yahoo chat client
To: Michal Pasternak <michal@pasternak.w.lub.pl>
From: Nicholas Ricketts <nightshade@phreaker.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/10/2003 13:16:30
Yes I know of that one but I need one for yahoo chat not IM.

Nicholas Ricketts [Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 01:09:19PM +0000]:
> I know this is sorta a stupid question. But, is there a yahoo chat client
for
> netbsd. I used to use gyach for linux and was wondering if there is anything
> similar that runs natively on NetBSD?

        cd /usr/pkgsrc/chat/gtkyahoo && make install clean

I suppose there are some more communicators, which do similar things like
Yahoo! Messenger (gaim maybe?), but I prefer some other methods to contact
my buddies, so I don't know which ones can Yahoo! ;)