Subject: Re: bmake shell
To: Simon J. Gerraty <>
From: Jonathan Perkin <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/31/2003 10:16:23
* On 2003-07-31 at 05:25 BST, Simon J. Gerraty wrote:

> Thanks.  Actually the best way to fix this is to use a
> .SHELL: name=ksh path=/bin/ksh etc
> in say /etc/mk.conf
> Also, the code you are patching against is out of date - there are
> no raw references to /bin/sh in the current code.

Yeh, I guessed the bootstrap-pkgsrc version would be rather old, but
is the only one I can regularly build for new machines.  From what I
can gather, in the future it'll be built from pkgsrc/devel/bmake
anyway so probably no point in updating it.

Jonathan Perkin                             <>
BBC Internet Services