Subject: Re: Nautilus and fonts
To: None <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: None <Knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/19/2003 20:26:52
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003, Lubomir Sedlacik wrote:

> when everything else fails, try to read documentation and mailing list
> archives.  (this question was asked at least dozen times on this list.)
>
>   pkg_info -D fontconfig

Actually it was just that I missed the information about fc-cache
during the installation part of fontconfig. And the -D was also new for
me.

But regarding the mailing list archives: I did made a search
for nautilus and fontconfig and there where only one  previous
mails about this in tech-pkg. Even when I only look for fontconfig
alone most of the older mails are not in tech-pkg. The posting regarding
fontconfig on tech-pkg where mostly related to XF4.3.

Ciao , Frank .